TCAP (Transaction Control Application Part) is an SS7 user part protocol based on ITU-T Q.771-Q.779 specification set. Sure Speed TCAP is based on our proprietary Sure Speed Architecture that provides reliability and high performance design. TCAP layer is used for performing remote operations and to fetch data from remote databases. It takes services of Connection-less SCCP for implementing many value added services and core services like SMS, USSD, GSM services and IN services. TCAP is used by MAP, CAP, INAP and other applications for implementing the signalling logic of modern telecommunication networks. In other words, TCAP is an integral part of modern telecommunication networks.
Sure Speed TCAP supports distributed application development. This means that several instances of TCAP layer can be run on one or more than one systems and traffic can be distributed between them. This helps in building a high capacity system that can provide failsafe design.
- Support for distributed application design
- Scalable number of dialogues
- Internal memory and timer management
- Efficient design for faster lookups)
- Supports all the features specified in ITU Q.771-Q.779 specifications
- Compliant with TCAP test specification ITU Q.787
- Support for multiple components in single TCAP message
Sure Speed TCAP is a feature rich and highly scalable to fulfill requirements of modern telecommunication networks. Following are delivered as part of Sure Speed TCAP Software Package:
- Software Library
- Technical support; Immediate patch releases for bugs
- Programmer's manual
- Example source code